$199.00 - 1 mg
$697.00 - 5 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- (R)-(+)-Epoxysuberosin, Epoxysuberosin
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in ethanol, methanol, DMF or DMSO.
Download Data Sheets
(+)-Epoxysuberosin is a coumarin isolated from Hesperethusa crenulata by Nayar and Bhan from Regional Research Laboratory, India, in 1972. More recently, Smith and Bissember at the University of Tasmania, Australia, isolated epoxysuberosin from the native fuchsia, Correa reflexa, using pressurized hot water extraction. Epoxysuberosin is active against leishmania, but its biological activity is largely unexplored.
- Coumarins and other constituents of Hesperethusa crenulata. Nayar M.N.S. & Bhan M.K., Phytochemistry 1972, 11, 3331.
- New coumarins from Harbouria trachypleura: isolation and synthesis. Guz N.R. et al., Tet. Lett. 2001, 42, 6491.
- Pressurized hot water extraction as a viable bioprospecting tool: isolation of coumarin natural products from previously unexamined Correa (Rutaceae) species. Deans B.J. et al., Chemistry Select 2017, 2, 2433.