$177.00 - 0.25 mg
$620.00 - 1 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in methanol or DMSO
Download Data Sheets
Beauveriolides are 13-membered cyclodepsipeptides isolated from Beauveria sp.. Beauveriolides I and III inhibit macrophage acyl-CoA:cholesterol acyltransferase (ACAT) activity to block the synthesis of cholesteryl ester, leading to a reduction of lipid droplets in macrophages, inhibiting ACAT1 and ACAT2 to a similar extent. Beauveriolides were orally active in both low-density lipoprotein receptor and apolipoprotein E knockout mice. Beauveriolide I was identified as a potent anti-aging compound from a rapid screening method using budding yeast.
- The structures of bioactive cyclodepsipeptides, beaveriolides I and II, metabolites of entomopahtogenic fungi Beavueria sp. Mochizuki M. et al. Bull Chem Soc Jpn. 1993, 66, 3041.
- Beauveriolides, specific inhibitors of lipid droplet formation in mouse macrophages, produced by Beauveria sp. FO-6979. Namatane I. et al. J Antibiot 1999, 52, 1.
- Discovery and combinatorial synthesis of fungal metabolites beauveriolides, novel antiatherosclerotic agents. Tomoda H. & Doi T. Acc Chem Res. 2008, 41, 32.
- New rapid screening method for anti-aging compounds using budding yeast and identification of beauveriolide I as a potent active compound. Nakaya S. et al. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2012, 76, 1226.