$67.00 - 0.10 mg
$235.00 - 0.50 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- N-Oleoylglycine, N-[(9Z)-1-Oxo-9-octadecen-1-yl]glycine
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in methanol or DMSO
Download Data Sheets
N-Oleoylglycine is an endogenous fatty acid amide that stimulates lipid accumulation and significantly increases adipogenic genes, PPARγ and aP2, in a dose- and time-dependent manner, activating the CB1 receptor and enhancing the insulin-mediated Akt signaling pathway in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. N-Oleoylglycine is a moderately potent agonist of the lipid receptor G2A/GPR132. N-Oleoylglycine-induced hyperphagia is associated with activation of the AgRP neuron by the cannabinoid receptor Type 1 (CB1R). N-Oleoylglycine protects against mild traumatic brain injury in an in vivo mouse model, ameliorating behavioral alterations and modulating endocannabinoid and endocannabinoid -like mediator tone.
- Oleic acid derived metabolites in mouse neuroblastoma N18TG2 cells. Merkler D.J. et al. Biochem. 2004, 43, 12667.
- N-Oleoyl glycine, a lipoamino acid, stimulates adipogenesis associated with activation of CB1 receptor and Akt signaling pathway in 3T3-L1 adipocyte. Wang S. et al. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2015, 466, 438.
- N-Palmitoylglycine and other N-acylamides activate the lipid receptor G2A/GPR132. Foster J.R. et al. Pharmacol Res Perspect. 2019, 7, e00542.