$67.00 - 5 mg
$235.00 - 25 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- Monogynol B, (+)-Lupeol, Clerodol, Fagarasterol, Fagarsterol, Lupenol, Lupeol, NSC 90487, β-Viscol
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in ethanol, methanol, DMF or DMSO.
Download Data Sheets
Lupeol is a pentacyclic lupane triterpene produced by various fruits, vegetables and other plants, first isolated in 1898 and published in 1907. Lupeol is reported to have very diverse biological effects, including anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, hepatoprotective and cardiovascular activities. Lupeol exerts antitumor activity via downregulation of TNF-α and reduction of downstream effector levels of VEGFR-2 signaling. Lupeol attenuates protein expression of NFKB1, COX-2, and CASP3 in bovine embryos in vitro.
- Lupeol. Jungfleisch E. & Leroux H., Compt. Rend. 1907, 144, 1435.
- Lupeol and its role in chronic diseases. Tsai F.S. et al., Adv. Exp. Med. Biol. 2016, 929, 145.
- Lupeol and stigmasterol suppress tumor angiogenesis and inhibit cholangiocarcinoma growth in mice via downregulation of tumor necrosis factor-α. Kangsamaksin T. et al., PLoS One 2017, 12.