$406.00 - 0.10 mg
$1,421.00 - 0.50 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- ATS 1287A, PD 118607, Jildamycin
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in ethanol or methanol. Poor water solubility. Ethanol recommended. Unstable in DMSO.
Download Data Sheets
Leptomycin A, a methyl analogue of leptomycin B, is a minor component of the leptomycin complex produced by selected Streptomyces species. Leptomycin B is a potent inhibitor of the nuclear transport receptor CRM1. Leptomycin A is also likely to inhibit nuclear transport and may offer differences in exporter selectivity. Leptomycin A shows antimicrobial activity against Schizosaccaromyces pombe and Mucor rouxianus.
- Leptomycins A and B, new antifungal antibiotics. I. Taxonomy of the producing strain and their fermentation, purification and characterization. Hamamoto T. et al., J Antibiot. 1983, 36, 639.
- Leptomycins A and B, new antifungal antibiotics. II. Structure elucidation. Hamamoto T. et al., J Antibiot. 1983, 36, 646.
- Leptomycin B, an inhibitor of the nuclear export receptor CRM1, inhibits COX-2 expression. Jang B.C. et al., J. Biol. Chem. 2003, 278, 2773.