$378.00 - 0.10 mg
$1,323.00 - 0.50 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- Kazusamycin, Hydroxyleptomycin B, Hydroxyelactocin, CL 1957B, PD 114721
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in ethanol or methanol. Poor water solubility. Ethanol recommended. Unstable in DMSO.
Download Data Sheets
Kazusamycin A is a minor member of the leptomycin complex isolated from some Streptomyces species. It is an hydroxylated analogue of leptomycin B, a nuclear export inhibitor. Kazusamycin A exhibits potent antitumor activity both in vitro and in vivo against P388 and L1210 cell lines, and also shows strong antibacterial and antifungal activity.
- Leptomycin B is an inhibitor of nuclear export: inhibition of nucleo-cytoplasmic translocation of the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) Rev protein and Rev-dependent mRNA. Wolff B., et al., Chem. Biol., 1997, 4, 139.
- In vivo and in vitro anticancer activity of the structurally novel and highly potent antibiotic CI-940 and its hydroxy analog (PD 114,721). Roberts B. J., et al., Cancer. Chemother. Pharmacol., 1986, 16, 95.
- Antitumor activity of a new antibiotic, kazusamycin. Komiyama K., et al., J. Antibiot., 1985, 38, 224.