$233.00 - 1 mg
$816.00 - 5 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- 3-Isoreserpiline, 3-Isoreserpilinic acid, methyl ester, Isoreserpilin, Neoreserpiline
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in methanol or DMSO
Download Data Sheets
Isoreserpiline is the 3-epimer of reserpiline from Rauwolfia and other plant species. Isoreserpiline has hypotensive and antipsychotic activity and shows efflux pump inhibitory potential. Isoreserpiline significantly potentiates the activity of nalidixic acid against E. coli strains CA8000 and DH5α. Isoreserpiline reduces the MIC of tetracycline against the MDREC-KG4, a multidrug-resistant clinical isolate of E. coli.
- Alkaloids from the leaves and roots of Rauwolfia canescens. Stoll A. & Hofmann A. Helv Chim Acta 1955, 38, 270.
- Survey of secondary plant metabolites with cardiovascular activity. Ghisalberti E. et al. Pharmaceutical Biology 1998, 36, 237.
- Synergy potential of indole alkaloids and its derivative againstdrug-resistant Escherichia coli. Dwivedi G.R. et al. Chem biol drug design 2015, 86, 1471.