$302.00 - 10 mg
$1,057.00 - 50 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- 639.8 (for B)
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in ethanol, methanol, DMF or DMSO. Poor water solubility.
Download Data Sheets
Enniatins are a complex of depsipeptides produced by several Fusarium species. Typically, the complex contains 4 major components: A, A1, B and B1 together with minor amounts of enniatins C, D, E and F. The enniatins act as ionophores. Recently their effects on acyl-CoA cholesterol transferase, as nematocides and the selectivity of their antitumor action have received more focus.
- Ionophore antibiotics produced by the fungus Fusarium orthoceras var. enniatum and other Fusaria. Gaumann E. et al., Experientia 1947, 3, 202.
- "Sandwich" complexation in cyclopeptides and its implications in membrane processes. Ivanov V.T. Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci. 1975, 264, 221.
- Interaction of cyclic peptides and depsipeptides with calmodulin. Mereish K.A. et al., Pept. Res. 1990, 3, 233.
- Enniatin exerts p53-dependent cytostatic and p53-independent cytotoxic activities against human cancer cells. Dornetshuber R. et al., Chem. Res. Toxicol. 2007, 20, 465.