$193.00 - 5 mg
$676.00 - 25 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- Cyclo(L-histidyl-L-proline), Cyclo(histidyl-proline), Cyclo(prolylhistidine)
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in methanol or DMSO
Download Data Sheets
Cyclo(L-His-L-Pro) is a cyclic dikeptopiperazine with potential as a chitinase inhibitor and as a preventive of the effects of oxidative stress in vivo. Cyclo(L-His-L-Pro) is a metabolic product of thyrotropin releasing hormone (TRH) and is substantially more potent than TRH in reducing ethanol-induced sleep in rats.
- Structure-based exploration of cyclic dipeptide chitinase inhibitors. Houston D.R. et al. J Med Chem. 2004, 47, 5713.
- Isomers of cyclo-(L-His-L-Pro) for use in prophylaxis or therapy of pathologies based on oxidative stress. Gentian S. Ital. 2013, IT 1404390 B1 20131122.
- Antagonism of ethanol narcosis by histidyl-proline diketopiperazine. Prasad C. et al. Nature 1977, 268, 142.