$132.00 - 5 mg
$462.00 - 25 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- Ubenamix, Inobestin, NK 421
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in ethanol, methanol, DMF or DMSO. Moderate water solubility.
Download Data Sheets
Bestatin is "pseudo"-dipeptide isolated from Streptomyces olivreticuli in 1976. Bestatin is a potent aminopeptidase B inhibitor with no carboxypeptidase activity. Bestatin acts as an immunomodulator by activating macrophages and T lymphocytes. Bestatin also exhibits antitumor activity and has been investigated in clinical trials.
- Bestatin, an inhibitor of aminopeptidase B, produced by actinomycetes. Umezawa H. et al., J. Antibio. 1976, 29, 97.
- The structure of bestatin. Suda H. et al., J. Antibio. 1976, 29, 100.
- Low-molecular-weight enzyme inhibitors of microbial origin. Umezawa H. Ann. Rev. Microbiol. 1982, 36, 75.