$158.00 - 0.10 mg
$553.00 - 0.50 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- AT 125, Antibiotic AT 125, NSC 163501, U 42126
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in methanol or DMSO
Download Data Sheets
Acivicin is a chlorinated amino acid originally isolated from Streptomyces sviceus that inhibits glutmate metabolism. It has antitumor and antileishmanial properties. Acivicin competitively inhibits amidophosphoribosyl-transferase, CTP synthetase and carbamoyl-phosphate synthetase II from extracts of liver and hepatoma 3924A, and inhibits ALDH4A1.
- Multi-enzyme-targeted chemotherapy by acivicin and actinomycin. Weber G. et al. Adv Enzyme Regul. 1982, 20, 75.
- Target discovery of acivicin in cancer cells elucidates its mechanism of growth inhibition. Kruezer J. et al. Chem. Sci. 2015, 6, 237.
- Acivicin: a highly active potential chemotherapeutic agent against visceral leishmaniasis. Mukherjee T. et al. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1990, 170, 426