$63.00 - 1 mg
$221.00 - 5 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- 7-Deazaadenosine, XK 101-1, NSC 56408, Sparsomycin A, U 10071
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in ethanol, methanol, DMF or DMSO. Moderate water solubility.
Download Data Sheets
Tubercidin is a nucleoside metabolite first isolated from Streptomyces tubericidus. Tubercidin, like other nucleosides, is a broad spectrum potent chemotherapeutic agent active against viruses, bacteria, fungi, protozoans and tumors. Tubercidin acts on a diverse range of targets, such as RNA processing, nucleic acid and protein synthesis, and acts as a nucleoside mimic of adenosine.
- A new antibiotic, tubercidin. Anzai K. et al., J. Antibiot. Series A 1957, 10, 201.
- Nucleoside antibiotics: structure, biological activity, and biosynthesis. Isono K.J. Antibiot. 1988, 42, 1711.
- Toyocamycin, a new anti-candida antibiotic. Nishimura H. et al., J. Antibiot. 1956, 9A, 60.