$138.00 - 1 mg
$483.00 - 5 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- Croceomycin, Geliomycin, Heliomycin, Itamycin, 11-98, A 3733A, X 340
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in DMF or DMSO. Moderately soluble in methanol or ethanol. Poor water solubility.
Download Data Sheets
Resistomycin is a tetrahydroxyanthrone that has been independently isolated by several groups and reported to have a broad range of biological activities. Resistomycin is active against bacteria, including mycobacteria, and viruses. Resistomycin induces apoptosis and inhibits RNA polymerase.
- Effects of polyphenolic anthrone derivatives, resistomycin and hypercin, on apoptosis in human megakaryoblastic leukemia CMK-7 cell line. Shiono Y. et al., Z Naturforsch. [C] 2002, 57, 923.
- 3-Alkanoyl-5-hydroxymethyl tetronic acid homologues and resistomycin: new inhibitors of HIV-1 protease. I. Fermentation, isolation and biological activity. Roggo B.E. J. Antibiot. 1994, 47, 136.
- Molecular structure of heliomycin, an inhibitor of RNA synthesis. Arora S.K. J. Antibiot. 1985, 38, 113