$371.00 - 0.50 mg
$1,299.00 - 2.50 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- VM 54159, 14-Deoxyparaherquamide A
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in ethanol, methanol, DMF or DMSO. Poor water solubility.
Download Data Sheets
Paraherquamide E is a member of the paraherquamide family which causes a potent non-toxic paralysis of nematodes and has led to investigation as potential anthelmintics. Although paraherquamide A has received more attention, paraherquamide E is the more potent anthelmintic in vivo. Paraherquamide E was found to be the most potent of a series of paraherquamide analogues tested for insecticidal activity against a hemipteran, with an LD50 of 0.089 μg/nymph.
- Insecticidal activity of paraherquamides, including paraherquamide H and paraherquamide I, two new alkaloids isolated from Penicillium cluniae. Lopez-Gresa M.P. et al., J. Agric. Food Chem. 2006, 54, 2921.
- Paraherquamide and 2-deoxy-paraherquamide distinguish cholinergic receptor subtypes in Ascaris muscle. Robertson A.P. et al., J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther. 2002, 302, 853. et al., J. Antibiot. 1991, 44, 492.
- New paraherquamide antibiotics with anthelmintic activity. Blanchflower S.E.