$56.00 - 25 mg
$196.00 - 100 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- Erythroxyanthraquinone, NSC 8640, α-Hydroxyanthraquinone
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in methanol or DMSO
Download Data Sheets
1-Hydroxyanthraquinone is isolated from the heartwood of T. avellanedae. 1-Hydroxyanthraquinone has antitumor, cytotoxic and anti-inflammatory properties. 1-Hydroxyanthraquinone inhibits the growth of S. xylosus and biofilm formation in vitro by regulating the GS protein, a vital virulence factor.
- Naturally occurring quinones. Part X.l The quinonoid constituents of Tabebuia avellanedae (Bignoniaceae). Burnett A.R. & Thornson R.H. J Chem Soc. 1967, 2100.
- Antitumor and immunosuppressive activity of hydroxyanthraquinones and their glucosides. Hilgert I. et al. Folia biologica 1977, 23, 99.
- The synergistic effect of 1-hydroxyanthraquinone on methylazoxymethanol acetate-induced carcinogenesis in rats. Mori Y. et al. Carcinogenesis 1991, 12, 335.