$233.00 - 1 mg
$816.00 - 5 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- Bechuanin, Merenderine, S-(+)-Bechuanine, S-(+)-Floramultine
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in methanol or DMSO
Download Data Sheets
Floramultine was first isolated from Kreysigia multiflora, a member of the Liliacaeae family, in 1960 by Badger and Bradbury, University of Adelaide, Australia. The absolute configuration of (-)-floramultine was later published by Lamberton and colleagues at the CSIRO, Australia. Floramultine and its analogue kreysignines are biosynthesised in Kreysigia multiflora shoots treated with autumnaline in vivo by direct coupling. Little is known of the biological activity of floramultine due to its lack of availability.
- Alkaloids of Kreysigia multiflora. I. Isolation. Badger G.M. & Bradbury R.B. J Chem Soc. 1960, 445.
- The absolute configuration of (-)-floramultine, an alkaloid from Kreysigia multiflora. Beecham A.F. et al. Aust J Chem. 1968, 21, 2829.
- Biosynthesis of homoaporphines. Battersby A.L. et al. J Chem Soc. 1969, 18, 1066.