$205.00 - 1 mg
$718.00 - 5 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- 2-(N-Methyl-L-valine)enniatin A
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in ethanol, methanol, DMF or DMSO. Poor water solubility.
Download Data Sheets
Enniatins are a family of depsipeptide ionophores produced by several Fusarium species. Recently, the effects of the enniatins on acyl-CoA cholesterol transferase, transporters and the selectivity of their antitumor action have received more focus. Enniatin A1 is one of four major analogues of the enniatin complex .
- Ionophore antibiotics produced by the fungus Fusarium orthoceras var. enniatum and other Fusaria. Gaumann E. et al., Experientia 1947, 3, 202.
- "Sandwich" complexation in cyclopeptides and its implications in membrane processes. Ivanov V.T. Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci. 1975, 264, 221.
- Interaction of cyclic peptides and depsipeptides with calmodulin. Mereish K.A. et al., Pept. Res. 1990, 3, 233.
- Enniatin exerts p53-dependent cytostatic and p53-independent cytotoxic activities against human cancer cells. Dornetshuber R. et al., Chem. Res. Toxicol. 2007, 20, 465.