$193.00 - 5 mg
$676.00 - 25 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- Cyclo(L-Pro-L-Leu); Cyclo(L-leucyl-L-prolyl); Cyclo(L-prolyl-L-leucyl); Cyclo(Leu-Pro); Cyclo(Pro-Leu); Cyclo(proline-leucine); Cyclo-L-prolyl-L-leucine; Gancidin W; L-Leucyl-L-proline lactam; L-Leucyl-L-prolyl lactam; Maculosin 6; cis-Cyclo(L-Leu-L-Pro)
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in ethanol, methanol, DMF or DMSO.
Download Data Sheets
Cyclo(L-Phe-L-Pro) (maculosin 6) is an analogue of a family of diketopiperazine metabolites isolated from a strain of Alternaria alternata as a host-specific phytotoxin for spotted knapweed. Cyclo(L-Phe-L-Pro) occurs in many species of bacteria, actinomycetes and fungi. It was also isolated from a marine tunicate-derived Streptomyces strain in 2011. Cyclo(L-Leu-L-Pro) displays herbicidal and antibiotic activity. Cyclo(L-Leu-L-Pro) is an important chemical and bioassay standard for dereplication of crude microbial extracts and is a useful chemo-taxonomic marker for bacteria, actinomycetes and fungi.
- Maculosin, a host-specific phytotoxin for spotted knapweed from Alternaria alternata. Stierle A.C. et al., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 1988, 85, 8008.
- Bioactive 2(1H)-pyrazinones and diketopiperazine alkaloids from a tunicate-derived actinomycete Streptomyces sp. Shaala L.A. et al., Molecules 2016, 21, 1116.
- Chemical constituents and chemotaxonomic study on the marine actinomycete Williamsia sp. MCCC 1A11233. Xie C-L. et al., Biochem. Syst. Ecol. 67, 2016,129.