$193.00 - 5 mg
$676.00 - 25 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- (3R,8aS)-Hexahydro-3-methylpyrrolo[1,2-a]pyrazine-1,4-dione; Cyclo(L-prolyl-D-alanyl)
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in ethanol, methanol, DMF or DMSO.
Download Data Sheets
Cyclo(D-Ala-L-Pro) is an unusual D-amino acid-containing diketopiperazine metabolite reported as a fermentation product from Penicillium terrestre, an endolichenous Colpoma sp. and a marine sponge extract. In all cases, cyclo(D-Ala-L-Pro) was found co-produced with L-amino acid-containing diketopiperazines. No biological activity has been reported, although cyclo(D-Ala-L-Pro) appears in several recent patents covering a diverse range of diketopiperazines with broad therapeutic claims.
- A new 1,4-diazepine from South China Sea marine sponge Callyspongia species. Huang R-M. et al., Molecules 2010, 15, 871.
- Secondary metabolites from marine derived fungus Penicillium terrestre. Liu H. et al., J. Chin. Pharm. Sci. 2010, 19, 482.
- Diketopiperazines from Costa Rican endolichenic fungus Colpoma sp. CR1465A Lee S. et al., Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2016, 26, 2438.