$166.00 - 0.50 mg
$581.00 - 2.50 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- 5'-Hydroxychaetoviridine F
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in DMSO, methanol, chloroform or acetone
Download Data Sheets
Chaetoviridin A, an azaphilone isolated from Chaetomium sp., is a potent antifungal against plant pathogenic fungi in vitro and in vivo, suppressing the development of rice blast and wheat leaf rust by over 80% at a concentration of 62.5 mcg/mL. Chaetoviridin A has antitumor properties and inhibits tumor promotion induced by 12-O-tetradecanoylphorbol-13-acetate via an anti-inflammatory effect. Chaetoviridin A has moderate inhibitory activity against cholesteryl ester transfer protein (CETP).
- Antifungal activity against plant pathogenic fungi of chaetoviridins isolated from Chaetomium globosum. Park J-H. et al. J Antibiot. 1999, 52, 160.
- Cytotoxic nitrogenated azaphilones from the deep-sea-derived fungus Chaetomium globosum MP4-S01-7. Wang W. et al. J Nat Prod. 2020, 83, 1157.
- Azaphilones inhibit tumor promotion by 12-O-tetradecanoylphorbol-13-acetate in two-stage carcinogenesis in mice. Yasukawa K. et al. Oncology 1994, 51, 108.