$199.00 - 0.50 mg
$697.00 - 2.50 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- 20-O-Acetylaszonapyrone B
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in ethanol, methanol, DMF or DMSO.
Download Data Sheets
Aszonapyrone A is a polycyclic meroditerpene, initially isolated from Aspergillus zonatus by Isogai and collaborators at Tottori University, Japan and subsequently from other Aspergillus species. Aszonapyrone A is active against multidrug-resistant Gram-positive bacteria and bacterial biofilms.
- Structure of aszonapyrone A, a new metabolite produced by Aspergillus zonatus. Kimura Y. et al., Agric. Biol. Chem. 1982, 46, 1963.
- Bioactive secondary metabolites from a Tahi collection of soil and marine-derived fungi of the genera Neosartorya and Aspergillus. Zin W.W. et al., Curr. Drug Deliv. 2016, 13, 378.
- Antibacterial and antibiofilm activities of tryptoquivalines and meroditerpenes isolated from the marine-derived fungi Neosartorya paulistensis, N. laciniosa, N. tsunodae, and the soil fungi N. fischeri and N. siamensis. Gomes N.M. et al., Mar. Drugs. 2014, 12, 822.