$166.00 - 0.10 mg
$581.00 - 0.50 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- (+)-Aspergillin PZ, Aspergillin P, Aspergilline PZ
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in methanol or DMSO
Download Data Sheets
Aspergillin PZ is an isoindole metabolite isolated from Aspergillus awarori by activity-guided fractionation and purification. Aspergillin PZ adversely affects the hyphae and spores of P. oryzae, a nitrogen-fixing bacterium. Aspergillin PZ has weak cytotoxic activity.
- Aspergillin PZ, a novel isoindole-alkaloid from Aspergillus awamori. Zhang Y. et al. J Antibiot 2002, 55, 693.
- Antibacterial and antifungal compounds from marine fungi. Xu L. et al. Mar Drugs. 2015, 13, 3479.
- Stereochemical determination of new cytochalasans from the plant endophytic fungus Trichoderma gamsii. Chen L. et al. Fitoterapia 2014, 96, 115.