$315.00 - 1 mg
$1,103.00 - 5 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- T 23II, Mycotrienin II, T 23II
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC (< 5% Ansatrienin A)
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in ethanol, methanol, DMF or DMSO. Poor water solubility.
Download Data Sheets
Ansatrienin B, also known as Mycotrienin II and Antibiotic T 23II, was isolated from a Streptomyces sp. Closely related to the cytotrienins and trienomycins, it displays potent activity against tumor cell lines and inhibits osteoclastic bone resorption. Ansatrienin B also significantly potentiates the action of several clinical anti-cancer agents.
- Mycotrienins. A new class of potent inhibitors of osteoclastic bone resorption. Feuerbach D. et al., J. Biol. Chem. 1995, 270, 25949.
- Potentiation of mitomycin C, 6-mercaptopurine, bleomycin, cis-diamminedichloroplatinum and 5-fluoro-uracil by mycotrienins and mycotrienols. Kuwano M. et al., Gann. 1983, 74, 759.
- Studies on mycotrienin antibiotics, a novel class of ansamycins. II. Structure elucidation and biosynthesis of mycotrienins I and II. Sugita M. et al., J. Antibiot. 1982, 35, 1467.