$88.00 - 0.10 mg
$309.00 - 0.50 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- Arachidonoyl ethanolamide, Arachidonylethanolamide, N-(2-Hydroxyethyl)arachidonamide, N-(2-Hydroxyethyl)arachidonylamide
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in methanol or DMSO
Download Data Sheets
Anandamide is an endogenous ligand for the cannabinoid receptor. Anandamide activates receptor-mediated signal transduction and stimulates arachidonic acid and intracellular calcium release in both CHOm5 and CHO-HCR cells. More recent research has focussed on the effect of andandamide on nociception and pain and as critical modulators of human reproductive processes.
- Isolation and structure of a brain constituent that binds to the cannabinoid receptor. Devane W.A. et al. J. Neurochem. 1993, 61, 352.
- Anandamide, an endogenous cannabimimetic eicosanoid, binds to the cloned human cannabinoid receptor and stimulates receptor-mediated signal transduction. Felder C.C. et al. Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. 1993, 90, 7656.
- Endocannabinoids as biomarkers of human reproduction. Rapino C. et al. Human Reprod Update 2014, 20, 501.