$53.00 - 25 mg
$186.00 - 100 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- 2,4-Dioxobenzo[g]pteridine, 6,7-Benzolumazine, Benzo[g]pteridine-2,4(3H,10H)-dione, Flavoquinone, Isoalloxazine, NSC 203056, NSC 402746
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in methanol or DMSO
Download Data Sheets
Alloxazine, the tautomer of isoalloxazine which forms the backbone of vitamin B2, is a selective adenosine A2B receptor antagonist. Alloxazine is used as a scaffold for the design of new and selective kinase inhibitors as antitumor actives. Alloxazine has Anti-inflammatory and Antinociception effects in vitro.
- Adenosine A2a and A2b receptors in cultured fetal chick heart cells. High- and low-affinity coupling to stimulation of myocyte contractility and cAMP accumulation. Liang B.T. et al. Circ. Res. 1995, 76, 242.
- Functional characterization of the A2b adenosine receptor in NIH 3T3 fibroblasts. Brackett LE. and Daly J.W. Biochem. Pharmacol. 1994, 47, 801.
- Structural-based design, synthesis, and antitumor activity of novel alloxazine analogues with potential selective kinase inhibition. Malki W.H. et al. Eur J Med Chem 2018, 152, 31.