$397.00 - 0.10 mg
$1,390.00 - 0.50 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- Hydroxyleptomycin A, CL 1957E, PD 124895, PD 124,895
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in ethanol or methanol. Poor water solubility. Ethanol recommended. Unstable in DMSO.
Download Data Sheets
Kazusamycin B is a minor component of the leptomycin complex produced by some Streptomyces sp. It is an hydroxylated analogue of leptomycin A, a nuclear export inhibitor. Kazusamycin B displays potent antitumor activity against L1210 and human colon adenocarcinoma, and in vivo activity against P388 lymphocytic leukemia in mice. Kazusamycin B also possesses strong antibacterial and antifungal activity.
- Leptomycin B is an inhibitor of nuclear export: inhibition of nucleo-cytoplasmic translocation of the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) Rev protein and Rev-dependent mRNA. Wolff B. et al., Chem. Biol. 1997, 4, 139.
- The effect of kazusamycin B on the cell cycle and morphology of cultured L1210 cells. Takamiya K. et al., J. Antibiot. 1988, 41, 1854.
- PD 124,895 and PD 124,966, two new antitumor antibiotics. Hurley T.R. et al., J. Antibiot. 1986, 39, 1651.