$290.00 - 0.50 mg
$1,015.00 - 2.50 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- Enopeptin II, BRN 5373924, NSC657143
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in ethanol, methanol, DMF or DMSO.
Download Data Sheets
Enopeptin A is an unusual depsipeptide featuring a pentaenone side chain, reported as an antiviral by researchers at RIKEN in 1991. Enopeptin A has potent antibacterial activity against Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria, including MRSA. Enopeptin A is the most non-polar of the acyldepsipeptide (ADEP) antibiotics which include the recently rediscovered compounds, A54556 A and B, that act by activating and disregulating Clp-family proteins.
- The structure of enopeptins A and B, novel depsipeptide antibiotics. Koshino H. et al., Tetrahedron Letters 1991, 32, 7707.
- Enopeptin A, a novel depsipeptide antibiotic with anti-bacteriophage activity. Osada H. et al., J. Antibiot. 1991, 44, 1436.
- Structures of ClpP in complex with acyldepsipeptide antibiotics reveal its activation mechanism. Lee B-G. et al., Nature Struct. Mol. Biol. 2010, 17, 471.