$189.00 - 0.10 mg
$662.00 - 0.50 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- NSC 267030, 4-Deacetylanguidin, Acetoxyscirpenediol, Monoacetoxyscirpenol
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in methanol or DMSO
Download Data Sheets
15-Acetoxyscirpenol is a trichothecene mycotoxin produced by Fusarium sp. infecting cereals and grains and posing a health risk to humans and livestock. 15-Acetoxyscirpenol is also formed by biodegradation of diacetoxyscirpenol. 15-Acetoxyscirpenol induce apoptosis in Jurkat T cells by perturbation of the mitochondrial-membrane potential and PARP cleavage.
- Fusarium toxins of the scirpentriol subgroup: a review. Schollenberger M. et al. Mycpathologia 2007, 164, 101.
- Biodegradation of mycotoxins: Tales from known and unexplored worlds. Vanhoutte I. et al. Front. Microbiol. 2016; 7: 561.
- Induction of apoptosis by disturbing mitochondrial-membrane potential and cleaving PARP in Jurkat T cells through treatment with acetoxyscirpenol mycotoxins. Hee Lee D. et al. Biol. Pharm. Bull. 2006, 4, 648.