$89.00 - 1 mg
$312.00 - 5 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- (+)-Ursolic acid, Bungeolic acid, Malol, Merotaine, NSC 167406, NSC 4060, Neoage UR, Prunol, Ursolisome, Urson, β-Ursolic acid
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in ethanol, methanol, DMF or DMSO.
Download Data Sheets
Ursolic acid is a pentacyclic triterpenoid first published over 100 years ago, present in the natural wax of various fruits and vegetables. Ursolic acid has antitumor, antidiabetic, metabolic, antiarrhythmic, anti-hyperlipidemic, antimicrobial and cardiovascular properties. Ursolic acid also possesses antiulcer and angiogenesis inhibiting properties.
- Constituents of the leaves of Prunus serotina. Power F.B. & Moore C.W., Pharm. J. 1910, 84, 710.
- Tumor inhibitory agents from Vauquelinia corymbosa (Rosaceae). Trumbull E.R. et al., J. Pharm. Sci. 1976, 65, 1407.
- Ursolic acid derivatives for pharmaceutical use: a patent review (2012-2016). Hussain H. et al., Expert Opin. Ther. Pat. 2017, 27, 1061.