$56.00 - 1 mg
$196.00 - 5 mg
All prices in Australian dollars
- (2S)-Hesperidin, Atripliside B, Cirantin, Hesperetin 7-O-rutinoside, Hesperetin 7-rhamnoglucoside, Hesperetin 7-rutinoside, Hesperidoside, Hesperitin 7-O-rutinoside, NSC 44184
- CAS #
- Molecular Formula
- Molecular Weight
- >95% by HPLC
- Long Term Storage
- Soluble in ethanol, methanol, DMF or DMSO.
Download Data Sheets
Hesperidin is a flavonoid produced by citrus species, first published in 1943. Hesperidin has a broad pharmacological profile, including Hyperlipidemic, cardioprotective, Hypertensive and antidiabetic activities, mainly attributed to antioxidant activity and suppression of pro-inflammatory cytokine production. Hesperidin causes strongly dose-dependent G2/M phase cell cycle arrest. Hesperidin is also neuroprotective.
- The influence of methyl chalcone of hesperidin on the toxicity of mapharsen in rabbits. Goldstein D.H. et al., Science 1943, 98, 245.
- Effects of dietary polyphenols on metabolic syndrome features in humans: a systematic review. Amiot M.J. et al., Obes. Rev. 2016, 17, 573.
- Hesperidin exhibits in vitro and in vivo antitumor effects in human osteosarcoma MG-63 cells and xenograft mice models via inhibition of cell migration and invasion, cell cycle arrest and induction of mitochondrial-mediated apoptosis. Du G.Y. et al., Oncol. Lett. 2018, 6299.